Booking Terms and Conditions
1) Your application becomes a binding contract once your offer has been accepted by us & you have paid the required amount, at which point we will forward you a confirmation invoice.
2) A booking is only confirmed once the required amount has been received by way of credit card or bank transfer or cash.
3) Your booking payment consists of: rent, bond, departure clean, booking fee & any extras that are supplied or confirmed at the time of booking
4) All bookings require a 50% deposit payment to confirm your reservation. The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to check in day.
5) If your booking is due to commence in less than 14 days the total amount will be due to confirm your reservation.
6) Bonds are refunded within 5-7 working days after departure, upon a satisfactory inspection.
7) You have primary responsibility for your own safety during your stay at the Accommodation. You must read any fire or health & safety guidance which is provided to you. If you become aware of anything during your stay which you believe is a health & safety risk you must inform Prestige Property Agency immediately.
8) The Accommodation information specifies the maximum permitted number of guests who are authorised to stay in the Accommodation. If you allow more than the maximum number of people to occupy or stay in the Accommodation the rental may be terminated immediately and you will be liable to pay a supplement of up to $250 per night in respect of each unauthorised guest.
9) You agree to keep the Accommodation clean, tidy and clear of rubbish and leave the Accommodation in the same condition as you find it;
not keep or take any pets or animals into the Accommodation (unless otherwise agreed with us and specified as pet-friendly in the Booking Summary);
not do anything that will or might constitute a breach of any consents in relation to the Accommodation or which will or might be in breach in whole or in part any insurance effected in respect of the Accommodation
10) You agree not to do or permit to be done on the Accommodation anything which is or which may be or become a nuisance, (whether actionable or not) damage, annoyance, inconvenience or disturbance to the Host or to tenants or occupiers of the building or any owner or occupier of neighbouring property including (but not limited to) playing loud music or musical instruments, dancing, entertaining at the Accommodation or moving furniture;
not to conduct any illegal or immoral activity from the Accommodation;
not to make any alteration or addition whatsoever to the Accommodation or its contents;
not to use the Accommodation for any purpose other than for personal accommodation
11) Every reasonable care will be taken to ensure that the Accommodation is presented to you to a high standard. Should you find on arrival that there is a problem, or cause for complaint, you should immediately refer this to Prestige Property Agency. Reasonable steps will be taken to assist you. The Owner and Prestige Property Agency are committed to ensuring that any problems or complaints you may have whilst at the Accommodation are resolved efficiently and promptly, but as such we must be given the opportunity to do so.
8) Please read our Cancellation Policy prior to booking. This can be found under the contact us section of our website.
9) All credit card payments are processed through a secure third party payment gateway. We do not store your credit details or any other sensitive information.
10) The term “bond” used in any advertising, constitutes a “security deposit”. This is held in trust by us until the end of your stay with the exception of long term rentals where the bond is lodged with OFT(Office Fair Trading)